sikinisme: become tough

become tough

 assalamualaikum

hai peeps!it's almost a month i think.seriously i am really super busy right now. every week will have presentations. every day will get a new assignment. but this is what students do right? 

every time log in into my blog,i 'll always asking myself bila nak update blog?since too many things i want to throw out here. but then, so many commitment yg perlu dilaksanakan. currently aku bukan sekadar busy dengan belajar,but dengan club too. my class need to do some activities to raise our fund for going  abroad on part 5 nanti. and insyaAllah we will going to Vietnam. but if our fund more than the budget insyaAllah akan ke tempat lain.doakan kami :) 

but no matter what study must come first!
for my Bel 492 presentation on last Monday. i got this from my lecturer. 



alhamdulillah.i know i am not good enough,but yet inilah pembakar semangat aku when i start feeling give up. when i start getting tired with all the things happen around me.

good night :)
owned by noorul aisikin