sikinisme: dream high

dream high

i dream high,

i have a dream

when its gets hard i close my eyes

and while replaying the moments my dream come true,

I get up and keep on going

i shake in the face of fear today

as well like a young bird who's afraid to fly in fear of falling down

i keep on asking whether i can do this ,

whether my dream can come true

whatever i make a step,step by step,

the fear comes back

i dream high,

i have a dream

when it gets hard i close my eyes.

and while replaying the moment my dreams come true

i get up and keep on going.

i can fly high,

i believe that one day that i will spread my wings and fly up into that sky higher than anyone before i need courage to help me get up .

The courage which would make me jump up again

,after brushing the dust off

believing in myself and in my destiny once again.

Risking everything i will jump over the wall higher than my self

Dream high

a chance to fly high ,

from now to all the pain bye bye.

Try and fly as high as those stars in the sky.

.watch your dreams unfold

time for u to shine it's the start,

gotta make em'mine.don't be afraid of building your own future .

walk on confidently with all your might .

destiny is your fate.

unstoppable destiny is now spreading in fronts of us

This is a whole new fantasy for u,so just take my hand

our goal now is the same.

Don't give up on your dream and future

everyone here with youthful passion

0 comments:

owned by noorul aisikin